Monday, October 3, 2011

The Religion: Buddhism.

I must say that there is much about the Buddishm religion that confuses me. The one thing that I am consistently asking myself about this religion, is why do they believe that we humans have no souls nor no selfs? Are we just empty shells to be filled with organs with no soul that defines us each, and makes us our own person? Also, why does Buddishm not have a God or Gods, like many other Eastern religions? This religion was a little difficult for me to understand, and I also felt a sense of being uncomfortable. Though I did not judge a person who believe this, since everyone has an opinion and their own minds. To answer many of my questions I came across a website, that answered the questions I had about Buddishm. http://online.sfsu.edu/~rone/Buddhism/footsteps.htm   I will have to share this site with the others in my Religion Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment