Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Religion: Mormon

So once again...I hate to admit the fact about finding out about this religion...it was a few years ago while watching T.V. and South Park came on which lead me to learn about this religion. I use to live back in West Virginia and back there, there was mostly Christains so I never got to know about this religion til we moved out here to Arizona. The Mormon religion is a very interesting one... I learned that Mormons believe that the Gospel of Jesus Christ, was restored on the earth through the Prophet Joseph Smith, and it is the path to happines in this life and life eternal. They believe that many churches, even those who are non-Christian churches, have part of the truth that could bring them back to life with God and Jesus Christ after death. I stumbled upon a great website that has a lot of information on the Mormon religion: http://whymormonism.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment